Park Keystone has implemented an innovative smart parking system. Patrons can pay for parking with credit cards at the solar-powered payment kiosk or on their smart phones without ever having to visit a pay station.
For information and where to download the Park Keystone mobile app check out the below or click the links to the left.
pay by phone - park keystone mobile app
Paying to park is made easy with the Park Keystone mobile app. It's free, super easy, and convenient!
BENEFITS OF USING YOUR SMART PHONE:
No need to visit the meter
Receive text reminders of parking expiration
Extend your session from anywhere
Stop your parking session early if needed
MULtiple ways to use park keystone mobile app:
SMART PHONE - PAY BY APP
1. Click here in your web browser or download the Park Keystone mobile app:
2. Register for free - first time only.
3. Select your locations. Zone Numbers are located on signs on each block and on the side of every pay station.
FIND YOUR PAID PARKING ZONE: - CLICK HERE -
4. Follow instructions on the app
5. Enjoy the freedom of extending your parking from anywhere!
6. Once time has expired, vehicle must be removed to a different location (zone) in order to begin a new session.
PAY BY TEXT
Again, no need for a smart phone! Pay by Text option, where available, allows you to pay for parking by texting the 'zone number', space or license plate number, and the amount of time you wish to stay to the phone number listed on the location's parking signage.
PAY BY VOICE
No need for a smart phone! With the Pay by Voice option, Park Keystone mobile pay allows you to dial into the local phone number listed on the location's parking signage, parking customers can register for the Mobile Pay service, start or extend parking sessions, and add payment card details.
solar-powered Payment kiosks
Park Keystone offers solar-powered payment kiosks at pay lots, making payment easy and fast at all hours.
4 STEPS TO USING AUTOMATED PAYMENT STATIONS: